Monday, July 13, 2009

"The end of all things"




Well, apparently, after a long absence, there's gotta be a lot to tell, right?

So, on with it! I have a couple of...mmm.... not-so-shocking, but sudden developments:

1. It turns out I had to leave my band (due to time constraints....) way sooner that I had hoped.

2. While I was dealing with the crushing news of the above, in my tangled mental state I came to realize that it was now time to leave my current relationship. Not that there was anything overly wrong with it, or that something unspeakably horrible was done; I just grew tired... Tired of contradicting behavior, of lethargy, lack of enthusiasm or direction... Just tired...

So, as you can imagine, this couple of events were almost as painful as having an open wound at the tip of your finger injected with anesthesia... but hey, I knew it had to be done; if I wasn't gonna be there -really be there- it was just best to walk a way, taking with me some fond memories of better times, rather than stick around out of habit and see those memories fade into nothing...

I must say, however, that along with all the sadness there has been a fair share of great moments; finding support and solace unlooked-for from the unlikeliest of sources, as well as the usual people who won't let me down... Regaining control of my time, not having to run to and fro so often, and being able to really enjoy my weekends... To finally find the time to reunite with old friends... and, finally, not knowing what lies just around the corner....

I'm looking forward to new adventures... Anyone care to join me? =D

And thanks to all of you who've seen my through my ordeal... You know who you are, and I know who you are... Love ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home