Friday, January 26, 2007

"So it begins..."








Yesterday - on the 25th of January - was the commemoration of the first month since my new life's journey began; it's been one month since I took up the challenge of once again sharing my happiness and sorrows, my dreams, my goals, my fears, and -most of all- my love, with another soul.


May our voyage together through life's stream be a blessed one, and most of all, long-lived. Thank you for believing in me, and in us, and for making me feel appreciated and cherished, and letting me open your eyes to see how special you are.. I love you!!


F. Islava, vrrr. & grrr., ???

2 Comments:

Blogger La yo said...

Oooohhh! Congratulations then, enjoy your relationship.. Isn't love great?

1:01 AM  
Blogger La Mar... said...

Amén!!! Así sea!!!...Negro santo te quiero...Dile a tu niña hermosa que el amor de ustedes yo celebro!!!..Besos y Bendiciones para los dos aqui amorosamente les dejo!!! mami

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home