Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"I am a Viking"



I am a Viking, I'm going off to war;

I've got Death upon my mind.

As I was leaving, yesterday

I had no fear in my heart


As the shores of my home disappear

I sail over the seas, without fear

Dragon ships are charging through the waves

Just want to sail away, far away

into the Sea...


I am a Warrior, my mind is set to kill;

life or death is on the line.

I am a slayer, and you will taste my steel;

I've got your life right in my hands!


As the shores of my home disappear...


You are a loser, and it's such a shame

that you're a fool and you don't know

that I'm a Viking, and I'll walk all over you,

and by my sword YOU WILL DIE!!!


...Dragon ships are charging through the waves;

just want to sail away, far away,

into the Sea...


.- Yngwie Malmsteen, Marching Out, 1985

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home